TEAC TN-5BB AWARD WINNING Premium Hifi platenspeler met elektronische lift en elektronische afslag.
- Rotation speeds of 33-⅓, 45 and 78 RPM supported
- Platter Rotation Sensing Servo System (PRS3)
- Static-balanced knife-edge-bearing tone arm
- VTA adjustment (tone arm height adjustment) function (+6 mm)
- Cabinet weight of 10.6 kg
- Platter weight of 1.7 kg (20mm-thick acrylic)
- Anti-skating function
- Powered arm lifter
- Non-contact detection automatic arm lift function (can be turned on/off)
- XLR balanced output connectors
- Unbalanced RCA output connectors
- GND connector
- Height-adjustable machined aluminum feet at four points
- Acrylic dust cover
- Cast aluminum head shell (lead wire) included
- Supports cartridge weights of 15–23 g (including head-shell)
- RCA and ground cables included
- L wrench for arm lifter height adjustment
- L wrench for VTA adjustment
- Cartridge alignment gauge
Gewicht: 10.5 Kg Levering inclusief stofkap en Nederlandstalige gebruiksaanwijzing en exclusief bij HIFIHUIS: TEAC Washi paper plateau deck ter waarde van 29,00.
More surprising was an electronic lift/lower system that worked beautifully, in dependable Teac style. Place arm over record, touch the big button up front and it lowers smoothly of its own accord. Yep, they’ve fitted a motorised lift/ lower platform and it worked so well I used it. Rather than my usually more reliable fingers. Better, at the end of a side the turntable detects arm run-out and triggers the lift platform to raise the arm and stop the turntable. This gives end-of-side silence: no tick-pop, tick-pop until you get off the settee. How civilised!